Inspired by the sweet and talented Emily Salomon I’ve decided to each month share 10 things I want to do in that month. I think it would be a great chance for me to do a little planning and do more of the things I love. Hopefully, the things will be inspiring for you as well – I know Emily’s posts always inspire me!
So without further ado let’s dive into the ten things I am planning on doing in November.
- Watch Gilmore Girls: A year in a life on the 25th when it premiers on Netflix. Am I am the only one who is more than excited about this? I am planning on making lots of yummy food, drink hot chocolate, and eat sweets, and watch all four episodes in a row.
- Having a girl’s night with one of my best friends. I am thinking drinks, long talks, and lots of laughing.
- Go out for brunch on a weekend with a friend and have a really lazy morning.
- Go for a long walk in the forest with my boyfriend.
- Make these (http://www.valdemarsro.dk/bagt-aeble/) baked apples with cinnamon, marzipan, and vanilla ice cream.
- Bake these amazingly good Santa cookies with M&M’s. I baked them last year as well and they are SO good! http://www.lecremedelacrumb.com/2014/12/santas-cookies-double-chocolate-chip-mm-cookies.html
- Start a new knitting project – I bought yarn for both a poncho and a sweater. Now I just have to decide which one to knit first!
- Watch Nightmare Before Christmas and drink hot chocolate with marshmallows.
- Start planning for the US Virgin Islands (my boyfriend and I are celebrating both Christmas and New Year’s eve there!).
- Read a book – I am thinking about reading Still Alice by Lisa Genova or Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen.
What are your plans for November?